Career After Family Enterprise (Cafe) idea took shape in May 2019, when we found
so many talented women around us willing to do something but were not confident
enough to start. Neglecting family- a guilt most of the working women live with and
most of the "willing to start work" moms dread about – tops the reasons for such low
rates of women entrepreneurs in India. The other reasons being the lack of requisite
support and guidance and a listening ear to give them the desired push.
CAFÉ is a social initiative to provide such guidance and support without any charges
to the selected enterprising women, who wish to embark on their dream career
paths. Cafe is a one stop platform for womenpreneurs to connect, re-skill, up-skill,
find support and grow with their tribe.
So, if you are a woman settled with family, raised kids, and now looking towards
fulfilling your career aspirations and self development – then you have come on the
right platform. Once you join the growing Cafe community, know that You are not
- Young Changemakers and Future Entrepreneurs – A social initiative for the
Youth aged between 12-17.
- Lead Your Dreams – Entrepreneurship course
- Café Runway Project– journey from Homemakers to Homepreneurs
- Café Start ups- Growth from Homepreneurs to a brand
- Digital Wednesdays – Hands on training for new apps and digital media
- Meet & Collaborate – Business networking
- Café English Vinglish – Spoken English sessions
- Café Fridays on Mic – Public Speaking sessions
- Many more for holistic development of members
- Regular Online Sessions with Mentors on startup, work life balance, digital
- Networking with leaders, advisors, mentors and members.
- Provide leadership opportunities for experience and confidence
- Volunteering Opportunities as Mentors for making a difference
- Provide a platform for women to network, support and promote
About our Founder
Founder and CEO of CAFÉ